A Guidebook for Engaged Couples
by Gabriel Calvo
This book has been written for young couples. For every young man
and woman who wants to encounter themselves and their future spouse.
For those who wonder:
– What is the partner really
suitable for me like? Have I really found Him/Her?
– Is it true love that I feel or is it a temporary feeling
– What do I have to pay attention to during the engagement period;
what is really important?
– Am I mature for marriage?
– Can we be happy as a couple in ten, twenty, thirty years time?
– What - or Who - is the guarantee that we will be able to love each
other in times of difficulty?
Hand in Hand is
not a theoretical work but a workbook, a guideline which offers
the reader lots of
wise thoughts, questions, ideas to
think about, practical advice and topics to talk about. A sincere
sharing on these is extremely valuable and serious preparation for
a healthy, good marriage and a happy family life which, instead of
closing in a circle of two, „spirals out”.
The book is the summary of the author’s
extremely rich experience in family pastoral work; useful for engaged
couples and young married
couples as well as for priests and lay Christians who work for engaged